Already have a Username/Password for Film-Philosophy?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- *** Film-Philosophy is currently not accepting unsolicited submissions ***
Any articles submitted will be automatically rejected.
We will make a public announcement as soon as we are open for new submissions. Please return to this site regularly or check our Facebook group or Twitter feed.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx).
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining; and all frame captures, illustrations, figures and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, please ensure that it is ready for blind peer-review by removing your name from your document.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Film-Philosophy | ISSN 1466-4615